We have finished round 60. Since completing 59 and 60 here is what I notice:
- He seems different, happier
- He is less argumentative, more relaxed
- He is wearing clothing consistently including underwear
- He got out of the bath himself, dried off and put on clothes without prompt
- Jumped 2 reading levels in school since round 59 started.
Some skeptic of this protocol would say this is just maturity. However, most children learn long before age 6 how to get dressed on their own. I certainly didn’t have to do this with my 6-year-old NT child. The improvement in his mood and happiness is worth more than gold.