The three most common issues that need to be managed on the road to recovery are yeast, adrenal function and thyroid function. Learning to do this is fairly easy and is detailed in the book. Once you get the hang of managing them a lot of symptoms will go away.
Yeast was one of our biggest problems.
- Eating and wanting lots of carbs like bread.
What we did: Antifungals and probiotics
- yeast got easier to treat after 50 rounds.
- yeast disappeared at 75 rounds for several months.
- yeast went away for good around 100 rounds.
- these symptoms also went away when we were taking daily antifungal and probiotic to control them while we chelated.
There are many more symptoms listed in Fight Autism and Win as well as treatment suggestions. The key here is that yeast can be managed easily so you can chelate. Eventually with enough chelation it goes away entirely.