We decided to try flower essence blends just to see if they would help anything. His sensory came a long way with chelation but it’s still an issue. Sure it was so bad he didn’t even wear clothes so I’m thankful for what chelation has done.
I have had experience using Bach’s flower essences for anxiety and they worked well. Plus there seem to be no down sides or risk to using them.
We began a custom blend on October 29th.
- He asked to learn how to swallow pills. (gain did not stick though)
- He tried a new food.
- He went to a family party and and for once didn’t ask to leave immediately.
- He just seems somehow different in a good way.
- He signed a thank you card, when normally he would refuse to see the point.
- He’s more flexible too and isn’t getting upset about changes in plans or running errands.
- Other people commented on how much better he seemed.
- He is people give him a hug.
- He wanted cuddles and didn’t mind his head being touched.
- He was touching paper without complaint.
- He expressed an interest in choosing vegetables at the store. (trust me that never happens)
We finished our six weeks on the flower essence on December 15th. We took a week off and noticed some loss of improvements. He was moody. So we restarted them and it seemed to help. Well see what happens as we continue.