I am a parent who suffered mercury poisoning from dental amalgam fillings and recovered. In my search for health I also learned that both of my children were poisoned by mercury and lead. Our journey to reclaim our health began my education to become a scholar in all things mercury.
I started detoxification and supplements in 2006. Since that time we have continued frequent low dose chelation and other complementing therapies to heal the body after mercury poisoning with the help of our doctor.
Once I learned that my family was mercury toxic, I began learning about natural health. Over the years I’ve learned a lot about adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism and frequent dose chelation.
Since we experienced such profound improvements I do talk about that and share what I’ve learned with others who are interested in it. This is Andy Cutler’s protocol and he was the chemist that developed it to avoid the unsafe and dangerous side effects often experienced with traditional chelation protocols. I have been honored to work with him over the years as a mentor and colleague. He helped me learn about all things mercury and sometimes other things not mercury. He was an extremely intelligent chemist and was always willing to share his knowledge. I will always be grateful for all his help over the years and his willingness to review my books and critique them for accuracy of his protocol. His opinion and approval of my books to reach parents meant a lot to me. His support of parents of metal toxic children has been a true gift to all of us.
I continue learning because I believe you can’t learn too much about being proactive in your own health and well-being. Things are rapidly changing these days in the holistic health community as we learn more about our bodies so it pays to stay up to date with the newest work.
I do occasionally work with a parent on a one to one basis if they need guidance managing this protocol for their child. This mentoring will hopefully add more knowledgeable people to our arsenal of frequent dose experts in the future.
This is a modest list of some of the seminar and certificate programs I’ve participated in over the years.
- Dr. A. Tru Ott, PhD Lecture on vaccines and nagalase
- Medical Support for Autism with Dr. Mumper- Certificate of Participation
- Medical Treatment for Autism with Dr. Mumper- Certificate of Participation
- Environmental Health: An Integrative Approach- University of Arizona- Certificate
- Implementing a Dairy Free/SCD diet-Pam Ferro and Raman Prasad
- Leaky Gut Webinar with Steve Wright SCDdiet.com
- Microbes, Fermentation and Ecological Medicine by Donna Gates
- Help for Picky Eaters Webinar by Kelly Barnhill, MBA, CN, CCN
- Re-engineering the Gut by Steve Wright SCDdiet.com
- The Root of Autoimmunity by Dr. Tom O’Brien DC
- PANS by Sue Swedo, MD-Certificate
- Natural Health School- Herbalist Course
- Andrea Lelama Gut Bacteria Seminar
- Dr. Bradstreet’s Lectures and Articles
- The Dr. Mark Geier’s Lectures
- Autism Research Institute Online Lectures, Webinars etc.
- Healing From Vaccines Masterclass series by Dr. Gentempo
- Masterclass on Microbiome
There are many more that I have not listed but the knowledge from working on forums and helping hundreds of thousands of people with mercury poisoned children cannot be catalogued in university hours when it has become an integral part of my daily life. There is no certificate to measure living mercury poisoning and recovering from it but one day I hope to work on my degree as an herbalist or homeopath.
I wish you all the best on your journey.