Many people ask me if I provide consulting. I do not but I do offer educational training regarding the Andy’s protocol for those that want to understand it. I’ve been helping others for 10 years to work through this information and formulate a plan. Educational information is provided by email since this option works well for overseas and/or busy parents.
Current educational services:
- Partial Email Consult: I will review your intake form and provide educational information for up to 10 questions. You have 1 follow-up email to further clarify anything that you don’t understand. $55
- Full Email Consult: I will review your intake form and provided educational information for up to 10 questions, your hair test results and a current supplement list. 1 follow-up email to clarify anything you don’t understand. $110
- Hair Test Interpretation Report: $30 each test. Includes a detailed written report by email and one follow-up email to clarify anything you don’t understand. These are highly detailed reports that provide educational information about the results. The type of hair test I work with is the “Essential and Toxic Elements Hair Tests” by Doctor’s Data Inc. If you have another test, please tell me before booking this service and I will tell you if I can be helpful or not. The purpose of such a service is to provide educational information about the utility or usefulness of such a test as outlined by Dr. Cutler.
- Supplement List Review: $25: This includes an email with educational information about a list of supplements you would like information about in regards to Andy Cutler’s information.
How to schedule with me:
- Contact me via the form below. Specify the educational service you want.
- I will email you the forms and details.
- Complete the forms.
- Return to this site and send payment.
**Please note if it has been more than 3 months since your last educational training service you will need to complete new forms.
*This is educational training for those wanting to understand Andy’s protocol and be able to utilize it on your own. It is not a substitution for medical advice, proper medical treatment or seeing a doctor. I do not give out diagnosis or advice on medical treatments or lab results your doctor recommended.