I provide educational coaching regarding the information and protocols in my books for those that want to understand and implement them. I’ve been helping others for 10 years to work through this information and formulate a plan. You can read more about my qualifications and experience here. I work via email since this option works well for overseas and/or busy parents.
Current coaching levels:
- Partial Email Consult: I will review your intake forms and answer up to 10 questions in the intake form with my suggestions. You have 1 follow-up email to further clarify anything I’ve suggested. $55
- Full Email Consult: I will review your intake form, with up to 10 questions, review the hair test results, current supplement list and provide a full written report with suggestions for your situation. Includes 1 follow-up email to ask questions about the report. $110
- Hair Test Interpretation Report: $30 each test. Includes a detailed written report by email and one follow-up email to address questions about the report. These are highly detailed reports that provide explanations and suggestions pertaining to the results. The type of hair test I work with is the “Essential and Toxic Elements Hair Tests” by Doctor’s Data Inc. If you have another test, please tell me before booking this service and I will tell you if I can be helpful or not. The interpretations on forums are useful but generally brief. This is for those who wish to have a greater understanding of the usefulness or limits of this testing.
- Supplement List Review: $25 includes an email report with suggestions based on your supplement list in regards to ACC protocol. If you want to know what is recommended or not recommended this one is for you.
How to schedule with me:
- Contact me via the form below. Specify the coaching level you want.
- I will email you the forms and details.
- Complete the forms.
- Return to this site and send payment.
**Please note if it has been more than 3 months since your last service you will need to complete new forms.
*This is educational coaching for those wanting to understand my book better. It’s to help you learn to manage the protocols in my book on your own. It is not a substitution for medical advice, proper medical treatment or seeing a doctor. I do not give out diagnosis.