My older child did not have Autism but had the following symptoms:
- difficulty interpreting social actions by others
- mild sensory sensitivity to noise, touch and certain clothing textures
- later diagnosed with adrenal fatigue and autoimmune hypothyroidism
- had food allergies, eczema and thrush in infancy
Exposures to mercury was known from:
- dental amalgam fillings (had removed prior to chelating)
- vaccines containing thimerosal
- maternal mercury via dental amalgam
Total rounds done:
- 133 rounds with dmsa/ala and later just ALA.
- We chelated for 4 more years after her last hair test to be sure that she was done. We decided she was done because by 133 rounds she passed the testing set forth by Dr. Cutler to decided if you are done. She had no responses good or bad to 200mg of ALA on a round. There were no regressions, return of symptoms, post round symptoms on or off or with extended breaks extending up to a year at a time. After taking a year break, then challenging with a 200mg ALA round there was still nothing.
What else we did:
- Adrenal fatigue treatment
- hypothyroidism treatment
- gluten free diet for 3 years to work on gut
- allergy elimination diet while killing gut dysbiosis
- parasite kills
- aloe water
- antifungal herbs
- antibacterial herbs
- lots of supplements for nutritional correction: vitamin D, A, E, minerals etc
What we continue to work now that chelation is done:
- Hormone imbalances that are being treated by a functional medicine doctor.
These are the two hair tests that were done.