Before biomedical my son had a lot of issues and by his second birthday we knew something was going on.
For us we believe based on symptoms and regressions following vaccinations that this contributed or caused what we saw.
- Regression after 2 months vaccines: screaming all night, not sleeping, required constant rocking to soothe. Before the shots he slept 4-5 hours between feedings.
- After 4 month vaccines repeat what happened after 2 months shots.
- Regression after 15 month MMR/Varivax shot.
- Regression after DTaP shot.Global delays
- Delays in rolling over, sitting up, crawling. dragging himself around using his arms but not using his legs to crawl.
- fearful, clingy, terrified of everyone and everything
- refused solid foods
- trouble nursing
- lost eye contact after 18 month shots
- numerous motor delays
- sensory processing disorder
- sensitive to noise
- head banging
- toilet training regression and inability to toilet train
- auditory processing delays, difficult understanding language.
- did not respond to his own name
- self limited his diet, very picky and only ate like 4 food
- did not adapt to change, very rigid
- Face Blindness
- lack of apathy
- easily over stimulated
- PICA mouthing toys and no food items beyond infancy
- social delays, no interest in other kids
- no pretend play
- unusual behavior like lining up toys by color, shape or size
- fine motor delays
- visual delays, unable to pick out objects when ask to get them
- can’t follow two step instruction that were age appropriate
- could not dress or feed self
- spinning everything including himself
- arm flapping
- toe walking
- biting, scratching, screaming…just out of control
His ATEC at that time was 118. The Child Assessment scale scored him as PDD.
Early intervention eval at age 3 and qualified for service. GAPS/GARS testing reveals autism. Diagnosis withheld at this age because he “could talk”. Finally at age 8, five years into biomed he received an ASD diagnosis for Aspberger’s.
Over stimulation: He would get hyper or revved up in a busy place like the grocery store. And run up and down the isles. No impulse control, and did not seem to remember things like the stove is hot
Some of our remaining residual issues are endocrine problems and sensory symptoms which we continue to work on as we remove more heavy metals. You can see the hair test page we’ve done. This page lists What we did.